Call for Proposals
Second International Conference on Leadership in Pedagogies and Learning
2012 is the year to take stock and value the professional educator and teaching quality.
We encourage the presentation of research papers, workshops and snapshots of pedagogy related to the following areas.
- 21st century dilemmas
- e-learning and virtual worlds
- Quality teaching/visible learning/explicit teaching
- Science for 21st century learners
- Reading, literacy and literature
- Numeracy and problem solving
- Language, culture and communication
- Language testing and assessment
- Pedagogical talk, teacher cognition
- Metacognitive strategies
- Learning sustainable life practices
- Changing/improving learning environments
- Service/work-integrated learning
- Wisdom and pedagogy
- Personal pedagogy
- Cross-cultural pedagogies
- Transformative pedagogies
- Personalised learning/deep learning
- Teacher professional learning
- School improvement and accountability
Note this is a PDF form - once open, right-click and use 'Save As' function.
Once you have written the proposal, please email it to email@example.com
The deadline for submissions for the conference has been extended to 30 June 2012.
Notification of acceptance of proposals will be ongoing and papers will be eligible to be considered for publication in the International Journal of Pedagogies and Learning www.e-contentmanagement.com. All papers submitted for publication will be double blind peer reviewed. There will be two submission deadlines for papers for publication, the first before the conference, June 01 2012, (publishable in November 2012) and the second after the conference October 15, 2012 (publishable April 2013).
The International Journal of Pedagogies and Learning aims to publish high quality research that focuses on the essence of pedagogy and learning and related issues and trends. Snapshots of Pedagogy may be submitted for publication in the Society’s e-magazine “Pedagogies at work” which is available to members online. This alternative genre of an e-magazine encourages multimodal/multimedia texts (MMe-text format) that exemplify good practice.