islPAL 2011 Workshop 2
Hands-on-Learning – A toolbox for all intelligences …
Date: Saturday, 9 April, 2011
Time: 9am to 1.30pm
Place: Stuartholme School, Birdwood Terrace, Toowong, Qld 4066.
Presenter: Mrs Jennifer Riggs
What you get
- Hands on practical activities for classroom application.
- Refreshments provided, 2 x 15 minutes breaks.
- Take home resources for “do now” learning tasks.
- Follow-through collaborative learning community support.
- Certificate showing 4 hours professional development, identifying QCT standards.
$80 (discounts available for multiple bookings)
This workshop has a practical focus on Quick Tricks, Tools and Fixes for Learning. Resources that have a direct usefulness in the urgency of our teaching lives, these strategies
- link directly from current learning research
- bridge to the individual learner’s strengths
- provide structure and depth to work
- develop rich understanding of facts and ideas
- foster effective expression.
NOTE:- This workshop will
- give special attention to written expression
- address need to develop skills in persuasive writing
- address specific needs that may arise.
Requests can be sent to Jennifer Riggs here ahead of time for inclusion in the program… show me and I understand, involve me and I know…
See a PowerPoint summary of this presentation