The following websites may be of interest.
1. The Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership has recently launched some new educational resources.
- A dynamic new animation that creatively describes the National Professional Standards for Teachers.
- The National Professional Standards for Teachers website www.teachersstandards.aitsl.edu.au> which contains around 70 illustrations of practice that vividly bring to life the National Professional Standards for Teachers as they apply to teachers' particular career stages.
- The Teacher Feature website www.teacherfeature.aitsl.edu.au> which provides individual teachers with opportunities to make and upload short videos in which they reflect upon their educational passions and professional challenges.
- AITSL’s iTunes channel, which provides access to a wide range of AITSL-related digital content via iTunes.
21st Century Learning
21st Century Fluency Project
An innovative resource designed to cultivate 21st century fluencies, while fostering engagement and adventure in the learning.
The fluencies to be a digital citizen. They are critical thinking skills and essential to living in this multimedia world.
21st Century Teaching and Learning - a blog and wiki
- Digital Blooms Taxonomy
- Blooms & ICT Tools
Ordinary Courage - This is the website of Brene Brown PhD, a professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. We chose a badge from her website for our Free Range Media page.